DDT Wrestling DDT Forums General Discussion What about an ECW return under the WWE Network?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of markblake
    markblake
    Participant

hii,

With NXT having matches that aimed towards the hardcore fans, what are the chances for an ECW revival under the WWE Network?

Because I believe that if WWE brought back ECW under the network then they can have matches that can be as good as NXT and add some of the hardcore nature that ECW is known for.

Also, since ECW is going to be on the network, WWE doesn’t have to worry about TV issues like the PG 13 rating, nor do they have to worry about the shareholders since I don’t think that they will say no to the profit that ECW can bring them in exchange for some violence.

And WWE can bring some old school ECW guys to either manage or put over new talent.

Thanks!

I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet.

References:  http://www.wrestlingforum.com/wwe-network-weekly-tv/2198170-what-about-ecw-return-under-wwe-network.html

B2B video advertising

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

You are wasting your time on here Mark, it’s a ghost town , nobody comes on the forums any more even DC and Doc haven’t posted since February , I’m the only one who checks on it now and that’s only once a week at best

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.