DDT Wrestling DDT Forums General Discussion A touch of the vapours

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

The other day i tweeted with Doc about Emma and then listening to the podcast i had an idea for a question, which wrestler male or female from any era has made you break out into a sweat? Will reveal mine later if i can work out how to post pictures on here 😀

Profile photo of DC Matthews
    DC Matthews

I think you’re going to need to define your terms here.  Break out in a sweat as in raises the temperature of the room?  Or makes you so queasy you projectile vomit, thus sweating?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Was thinking as in raises the temperature but the making you queasy option would be interesting too so would like to hear about either.
    My queasy one would be seeing The Fabulous Moolah and Mae Young back in leotards in the late nineties.

Profile photo of Lord Jalapeno
    Lord Jalapeno
    Participant

One of the definite queasy moments would be when Mae Young exposed her ‘puppies’ at the Royal Rumble 2000.

Profile photo of Lord Jalapeno
    Lord Jalapeno
    Participant

Veda Scott. Wow…that is all 😍

Profile photo of Masked Fan
    Masked Fan
    Participant

Paige, the Dark Queen is the hottest thing in WWE by far.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

My problem is can’t see Paige like that have watched her grow up wrestling so i’m more like a proud uncle for what she’s achieved

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Can’t get picture to load so will show you guys mine on twitter

Profile photo of B. Rob
    B. Rob
    Participant

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="600"]Jackie & Jazz 😍[/caption]

Jackie & Jazz

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Profile photo of B. Rob B. Rob.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Well done to B.Rob on getting the picture on and a couple of cracking choices

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.