DDT Wrestling DDT Forums General Discussion 2016, It's been a funny old year

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Doc Manson Doc Manson 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

As 2016 started i had a handful of wrestling friends on Twitter, i was fighting a lonely battle with the help of PCW and Southside Wrestling to get british greater recognition on main stream TV(To this day Simon Cowell has never answered my DMs or e-mails)
    Then thanks to Doc i was introduced to DC Matthews, thats when my whole wrestling life changed, an invitation to join on here , meeting the NAIborhood and a new Twitter account later and we’re here today.
    Great wrestling from around the world available on demand, lots of people i can now call friends, patreonage to The New Age Insiders and Rant with Ant, a drawer full of Tee Shirts, ddtwrestling being the first, followed by several professional wrestlers and my own podcast in the works and World of Sport Wrestling airing on New Years Eve on British terrestrial primetime TV.
    So 2016 has been a funny old year but i wouldn’t have changed a minute of it, thanks again to DC and Doc. So i wish you all a very Happy, Healthy and safe 2017.

Profile photo of Doc Manson
    Doc Manson
    Keymaster

Thanks for the kind note about 2016, Glenn! Hoping for the best into the New Year!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.